Feb 232017
 

Mother Nature wins again.  While there should be enough snow to ski on the rain/thunderstorms forecasted for Saturday along with flood warnings have prompted us to cancel this weekends race out of concern for everyones safety.  We are looking at possible dates for rescheduling and will post an update if we can settle on a new date.

[suffusion-the-author]

[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.