Jun 222018

Due to a number of issues we have made the decision to cancel the June 23rd clinic/training day.  Nothing major but just a bunch of little problems that concerned the organizing committee enough to decide to scrap this event and focus on our remaining three summer events.  Saratoga is holding a race tomorrow so if you can be sure to get out and enjoy their event.


[suffusion-the-author display='description']

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.