NYSSRA Nordic’s Fall 2020 meeting on Wednesday, September 16 at 7:00 pm will be conducted remotely via Google Meet video conferencing service. Executive officers, committee chairs, representatives of NYSSRA Nordic sanctioned clubs, and members are invited to participate in this virtual meeting. It is free and anyone with a Google account (Gmail, etc.) can attend the meeting. Use your home desktop PC by following the Google Meet conference site link meet.google.com/tpi-uwkk-mzs or use the Google Meet app on your smart phone.
President Brian White, as meeting host, will try to send you a Google calendar invite so you will automatically be able to enter the meeting from the link. Please let Brian know you will be attending. There will be no landline dial-in numbers for the meeting.
Some reports for the meeting may be emailed to you in advance or will be posted on this website. Committee chairs are asked to meet any time before the Fall meeting.
Agenda for September 16
- Attendance and establishment of voting members
- Approval of the minutes of the Spring 2020 meeting
- Treasurer’s report
- Committee reports: a. Insurance b. Biathlon c. Ski-Orienteering d. Cross Country e. Mid-Atlantic f. BKYSL
- Old business: a. Fluoro wax policy and enforcement b. Second Vice President search and officer change over
- New business: a. Conducting races with COVID restrictions b. Race Schedule for 2020/21 Season c. Other
- Spring meeting date and location