This year’s NYSSRA spring meeting is scheduled for Sunday May 7th at the Glens Falls Country Club. The address is 211 Round Pond Rd., Queensbury, NY. The biathlon committee meeting will begin at 9:30 and last until approximately 12:00 or 12:30. The general NYSSRA meeting will begin at 1:00. We will need representation from all the biathlon clubs in New York to make some decisions for the upcoming summer and winter seasons. The agenda will contain the following and more!
1. Review of the Past Season
2. Identify candidates for open committee positions.
3. Tentative summer schedule
4. Summer Junior Development Clinics
5. Establishment of a summer race series/ points list
6. Establish committee to review/ revise NY Biathlon regulations
7. Tentative Winter Schedule.
8. New York State Nordic Championships/Biathlon Championships
Please make it a point to join us on the 7th to help New York Biathlon Grow!