We’re just under a week to go for the Syracuse/Old Forge Pursuit Weekend and things look pretty brown out the window at the moment.  Currently, the races are still on as Osceola and McCauley have an ability to hold snow when other venues can’t but we’ll be watching conditions closely over the week.  If we find that either venue is unable to safely & fairly hold an event we will cancel as early as possible.  You can expect a decision on the Syracuse event by Friday night at 6pm at the latest so check back before you hit the road.



Comments are closed

Upcoming Events