After much anxiety on snow conditions and now the cold, we have decided to cancel our race for Sunday, February 14th. The mountain staff has been out working on the trails to get them in shape for our race, but the temperatures this coming weekend are going to be below zero for most of the weekend. As of today it looks like it will not reach 0* until late Sunday afternoon. Therefore our race has been canceled.
For those of you that have pre-registered, thank you and we hope that you will come back and see us next year! Good luck at the New York Biathlon Championships hosted by the Saratoga Biathlon Club!